- Provide counsel to tribes and tribal organizations to identify business goals and how best to structure business enterprises to achieve goals efficiently and effectively.
- Assist with the formation and on-going matters related to the following types of business entities:
- Federally chartered corporations
- Tribally chartered corporations
- State chartered corporations
- State chartered or tribally chartered limited liability companies
- Tribal authorities and tribal enterprises
- Identify and assist with issues surrounding the protection of corporate board members and management.
- Provide advice on how to protect the powers of sovereign immunity and issues related to waivers of sovereign immunity.
- Advise and assist with planning and securing corporate financing.
Analyze, review and prepare financing documents.
- Provide counsel and preparation of documents related to holding General Counsel meetings and enacting resolutions related to corporate governance matters.
Get updates on Native Law & Policy Development as they unfold in our General Memoranda.