- Provide counsel to tribes on matters related to the defense of Indian rights.
- Prepare amicus briefs in support of Indian tribes in cases before the Supreme Court.
- Participate in the Supreme Court Project, a group of attorneys who advise the Supreme Court on Indian cases.
- Monitor cases in the lower courts that may influence constitutional law in the future.
- Litigate cases on constitutional law matters.
Get updates on Native Law & Policy Development as they unfold in our General Memoranda.